Red Velvet releases debut music video


Article: [MV Hot Spot] Red Velvet 'Happiness'... an experience only possible by SM

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,746, -50] First of all, I don't even know what they're saying in the lyrics

2. [+2,713, -31] The overall feels reminds me of Everland...

3. [+2,562, -86] They all look the same, I can't differentiate them.. ㅠ

4. [+2,510, -139] Their visuals are definitely lacking compared to SNSD andf (x)

5. [+1,759, -56] Certainly bizarre ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+456, -15] All I hear in the song is lalalala happiness lalalalala ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+411, -10] The lyrics sound like rap to me and the music video itself is dizzying... They don't have any face that stands out like f(x) either.. ㅜ I looked forward to them

8. [+452, -54] SM's female idols always start poorly but do just fine later on

9. [+368, -8] I can't differentiate their faces because they all look the same, I guess I have to memorize them by their hair colors...

10. [+370, -18] They're only getting attention because it's SM... I don't think any other group would've started off like this from another company. I think this group has to be the first that starts their debut off getting hate.

-