TV: [Spoilers!!!] My Lovely Girl (Pilot)


Article: 'My Lovable Lady' Rain makes a statement with his tearful acting that makes up for 4 years of hiatus

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+563, -88] He's so ugly ㅋ

2. [+493, -48] The drama is so cringe ㅋㅋㅋ the acting, the plot ㅋㅋㅋ What the heck is this Infinite Power too ㅋㅋ Dog gets esophagus cancer after eating a sausage ㅋㅋ This is why I hate idols getting put in dramas ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, I want to watch "It's Okay, It's Love" again

3. [+404, -49] Wow, there's really nothing to watch anymore

4. [+31, -7] That INFINITE L? kid... please stop acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+31, -10] Even I'm in a state of withdrawal right now, can't imagine the panic women are feeling ㅋㅋㅋ knowing that just last week at this time, they got to see Jo In Sung and now it's this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27, -4] L.... I have no words for L. Dalbong, however, is a great actor. His cancer acting..

7. [+27, -17] It's too cringe, I can't watch it... What's up with the script.. and Krystal's so bad at acting...

8. [+22, -5] It started off so cringe that I went to look up the scriptwriter and found that she also wrote 'Scent of a Woman'... What happened? I get that the casting is bad but the drama's plot isn't all that better either... ㅋㅋㅋ So many useless idols in this

-

Article: 'My Lovable Lady' Jung Ji Hoon and Jung Soojung's first meeting involves a hugging skinship

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+442, -28] The dog is the best actor in this. Acting like he's really hurt..

2. [+367, -53] At least one out of the two has to be super pretty or handsome... but they're both average. Krystal's pretty as a singer but her visuals are not for acting and her voice tone is unstable.

3. [+310, -49] So ugly... why so ugly?

4. [+35, -9] Did Krystal get her double eyelids thickened? It made it difficult to look at her face.. and Rain's ugly too.

5. [+33, -9] This drama is so cringe... Krystal, Rain, L, they all suck at acting. The absolute worst was when L grabbed Krystal's wrist and said, "What's wrong with you, I'm Infinite Power!!!!!!!!" I'm so done with this drama

-

Article: Pilot broadcast 'My Lovable Lady' Jung Ji Hoon and Krystal's sweet chemistry

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+2,752, -126] Why is Infinite Power so hilarious to me

2. [+2,630, -103] Cringe, cringe, I can't stop cringing..

3. [+2,373, -106] Dalbong's such a good actor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,189, -117] I'm Infinite Power's Shiwoo!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,131, -534] I'm watching the drama because I'm Krystal's fan but I don't expect much viewer ratings... It's like a music drama... Krystal's good at acting but she doesn't seem to fit this role.. Still supporting her, though.

6. [+912, -70] And the dark ages of the Wed/Thur dramas return...

7. [+946, -127] L ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What're they going to do about his crappy acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thought I was watching a sitcom, please stop using idols

8. [+876, -95] There was nothing sweet about their chemistry... This drama seems like a practice run for idols to train their acting.. sigh..

9. [+821, -107] L and Haeryung are seriously hopeless

10. [+741, -64] So is this drama about showcasing the crappy acting of its cast or showing off the great acting of the dog?

-


Article: 'My Lovable Lady' Jung Soo Jung and L, 'the beginning of a hateful relationship' starts with a slap

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+311, -20] Makes me realize how important the aura of real actors are. These people look so impressive on stage but not in dramas.

2. [+284, -35] What are they going to do... Krystal's acting is bearable but L is really... the way he walks, talks, even drinks... and that voice tone of the girl L talks to... I hate listening to it.

3. [+244, -22] Both slapping and being slapped were awkward

4. [+29, -5] I'm really sorry to the fans for leaving a comment like this because I know it'll read as hate but L really needs to stop acting ㅜㅜㅜ He's so bad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Public broadcast dramas are not training grounds for your idols ㅠㅠㅠ

-