Sunny leaves an ambiguous message on radio


Article: Sunny, "Come back home if it ever gets hard..." a message to Jessica?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

Before playing Roy Kim's 'Home' as the opening track of 'Sunny FM Date', Sunny said, "I honestly feel dazed whenever I listen to this song. It feels like a song about me. A song that I want (her) to listen to. I relate to the lyrics a lot. Although I know (she) isn't listening, I'd like (her) to know that if it ever gets hard and there's no one around her, that she can always come back home. It's just something I wanted to say to a friend."

1. [+165, -28] Whoever she's saying this to, her words mean well

2. [+119, -27] Sunny. Her charm is that her heart is as warm as her name.

3. [+57, -13] She's right, though. The only people who will accept you at your hardest and loneliest are your friends and family. We won't know if it's about Jessica.. but I'm sure they have their own side of the story. To fans, they're upset that Jessica's been being so cold after leaving since all she's been doing is focusing on her Chinese fans with English Weibo messages. Korean fans aren't seeing her positively..

4. [+16, -8] If that message really is for Jessica, then she's a saint for putting up with her. Sica-ya, wake up and go back already!

5. [+16, -27] Please keep this stuff between you and your friends...

6. [+14, -45] But you guys kicked her out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+14, -23] Maybe she's telling Jessica to go back home to America

8. [+13, -8] They've been together for so long, I doubt their friendship could just break like that. Good words, Sunny.

-