Victoria cast in Chinese version of "My Best Friend's Wedding"


Article: [Exclusive] Victoria cast in Chinese version of "My Best Friend's Wedding"... to work with Shu Qi

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+712, -28] I hope Victoria doesn't backstab and leave. I like Victoria the most out of all the Chinese.

2. [+474, -20] Love you, Victoria unni... but hoping for group promos in Korea soon ㅜㅜ

3. [+370, -21] Victoria's jjang pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+341, -29] Definitely the top beauty out of the female Chinese idols~

5. [+323, -24] I like how the female Chinese members don't backstab, nice

6. [+66, -5] She has such a good mentality, nice, pretty... genuinely wishing the best for her.

7. [+65, -5] It's not easy to put loyalty over money like Victoria. Amazing.

8. [+52, -4] People like Victoria deserves success, those who don't backstab and continue working forward with loyalty.

-