TV: Missing Nine (Pilot)



Article: 'Missing Nine' shocking pilot broadcast... plane falls holding all the secrets

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,525, -155] Wow, super fun... finally another drama to watch...

2. [+3,048, -112] I started watching it thinking it's another weird drama but then kept watching and by then an hour had already passed by..

3. [+2,705, -118] It was fun, an hour went by really fast

4. [+2,638, -124] Barely had any expectations going in but it was a movie-like episode... you hardly notice the time going by

5. [+2,241, -104] I think tomorrow's episode will be even more fun!! Can't wait

6. [+714, -26] I saw a lot of references to the Sewol Ferry, particularly with the scene of the water filling in the plane at the end and the yellow messages. The producers have been known for adding in elements like this with their previous works. I'll be watching this for sure.

7. [+631, -16] Why are they all wearing beige toned clothes? They're all wearing beige clothes. Anyway, tomorrow's episode looks like it'll pick up.

8. [+504, -14] The filter on the flashbacks looked like scenes out of a movie

-

Source: Nate

1. [+171, -32] So is this a 'Lost' knock off??

2. [+155, -34] Fun!!! Everyone's good at acting and it totally kept my attention ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but Cao Lu felt random, why was she in there? Her acting was horrible ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+114, -20] Korean dramas are really picking up on the quality ㅋㅋ the pilot episode was so powerful that I'm worried it'll start to get boring from here...

4. [+27, -1] It's not a 'Lost' knock off, more like a 2017 season two version of 'The Secret of Keu Keu Island'... which is great for me because I was sad that they never made a second season for that show

5. [+20, -0] A lot better than I thought. Jung Kyung Ho's quite good at his type of character ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+11, -3] I feel like it'll end up being Korea's version of 'Lost'...

7. [+10, -6] I'd say the plot is similar enough to just call it a 'Lost' remake, no?

-