Honey Lee is happy for Kim Tae Hee but in no rush to get married herself



Article: Honey Lee, "Congratulated Kim Tae Hee on her pregnancy... as for being jealous on getting married? I would've gotten married if I felt that way"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+554, -81] I honestly see no reason for Honey Lee to be jealous over Kim Tae Hee at all. Maybe that others consider Kim Tae Hee a bit prettier than her? But it's not like Honey Lee is ugly herself either. She has a great education, charm, tall height, great body, wealthy family... Maybe because I prefer taller women but I think Honey Lee is better by comparison.

2. [+364, -9] Not like getting married and having kids are the only goals in life. She's obviously satisfied and enjoying her life as is so it's pointless to compare her to others and accuse her of being jealous

3. [+344, -21] So she's not jealous

4. [+22, -15] I prefer Yoon Kye Sang to Rain

5. [+21, -4] For some reason I have a feeling that Honey Lee will never get married to Yoon Kye Sang

6. [+20, -15] Shouldn't it be Kim Tae Hee who's jealous of Honey Lee? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has it all from a wealthy family, looks, body ㅋㅋㅋ I even prefer Yoon Kye Sang to Rain.....

7. [+18, -15] In my personal opinion as a woman, I don't really find Kim Tae Hee's face charming.. not my style ㅋㅋ I find Honey Lee way, way, way prettier ♡

8. [+18, -11] Honey Lee's way more charming for me

9. [+8, -2] Neither has any reason to be jealous of the other, you guys

10. [+7, -4] Furthermore, Honey Lee's the better actor too;;;;;; ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ;;

-