Laboum reminisces about their first #1 win


Article: Laboum, "Our 'Music Bank' #1 win was the most touching, ugliest member is Solbin"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+734, -26] I wonder how a song not even in the top 100 on Melon won #1~ ㅋ

2. [+668, -20] Ah, that #1 that no one could understand how you won?

3. [+367, -23] So much fuss over a crappy song that won #1 through sajaegi

4. [+30, -0] ㅋㅋ They don't even realize they should be embarrassed, they keep talking about it on TV ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+29, -1] I normally don't comment but they're way too shameless~ Lovelyz, Oh My Girl are more popular than you guys and haven't even own #1 yet. I thought at least the members were decent people but the more I see them mentioning this #1 on TV and acting as if they won it fair and square makes me think they're so shameless.

6. [+28, -0] So shameless since I'm sure they know too that they won it with sajaegi

7. [+25, -0] Try all you want~~~ you guys are never going to make it

8. [+23 -0] What good would come out of them mentioning this all the time?

9. [+22, -2] I don't know anyone around me who likes Laboum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and yet they won #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who even is in Laboum?

10. [+20, -0] Shameless. I've never seen your song in the top 100 and sorry to say this but you have to admit you're way behind the other groups debuted at the same time as you, right?

-