AOA's Jimin to make solo comeback at the end of the month


Article: [Exclusive] AOA Jimin confirms solo comeback by the end of the month... the return of the sexy-dol

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+454, -9] Not even kidding, every single picture looks like Samuel Jackson hyung...

2. [+329, -12] More nasally rapping?

3. [+294, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why go solo just to fail ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+12, -1] Is it time for the 'Avengers' again?

5. [+10, -1] Sexy-dol...? I did a double take when I read that

6. [+10, -2] The best reply ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Samuel Jackson ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+8, -1] Samuel Jackson going solo

8. [+8, -1] The nasally rapping ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I immediately thought of her nasally voice when I read the article too

9. [+7, -2] How does she get solos when you can barely hear her pronounce any of her raps under that nasally tone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+6, -1] She looks like a cow, and I hate her rapping because she sounds so nasally

-