Anchorwoman Kim So Young proves age is nothing but a number when it comes to fangirling BTS




Article: Anchorwoman Kim So Young ensues laughter with her fan post on BTS '30 years old'

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+482, -41] I'm a 32 year old mother and a fan too ㅎㅎㅎ BTS seems to have a lot of fans of all genders and age~~~ BTS the best!!

2. [+396, -43] BTS has a lot of fans who are male celebrities too, they seem to be popular with all genders and ages. I'm sure BTS fans are feeling super proud lately.

3. [+249, -28] 38 year old ajusshi here who recently joined the fandom... I guess I'm the end all for age controversies, right? ㅋㅋ

4. [+25, -0] I like how BTS remains so humble even after all their success. I only listened to their music at first but came to respect them as people later on too.

5. [+24, -0] I'm 42 years old...

6. [+22, -0] Yup I'm 30 too ㅋㅋㅋ I started out liking J Hope at first until I just ended up liking all of them.. ㅠㅎ I like the entire group now

7. [+22, -2] The women at my company are all into BTS... I'm in my thirties too... They're all staring at YouTube till they stare holes into their screens...

8. [+20, -2] Park Bogum isn't an idol but my mother is 55 years old and totally goes crazy over how cute Bogum is ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+20, -7] I remember going to Seo Taiji's concert and seeing a group of ajummas and thinking to myself that "ah~ Seo Taiji's fans must've all grown that old now" but they turned out to be BTS fans... made me realize that there's no age restriction in fangirling

10. [+18, -0] 37 year old ajumma fan here ^^;;; I find Jimin so charming!

-