Park Yoochun holds a live stream for his Chinese fans



Article: Park Yoochun, "My personality has gotten a lot brighter, I want to get closer with my fans"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,230, -20] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ After all this time, only now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,149, -25] I still can't help but think of toilets

3. [+970, -22] He can be a toilet company CEO

4. [+48, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's rich coming from someone who was infamous for treating his fans like sh*t ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -1] I heard his girlfriend declared that she wasn't getting married. Now that his future cash cow is out of his cards, he has to go back to working for the Chinese market.

6. [+42, -1] He's starting to bald

7. [+36, -0] He's out of money, gotta manage what ATMs he has left now

8. [+30, -0] Why does he just look like some kid who ran out of his allowance begging for money now??? ㅡㅡ;;;;

9. [+26, -0] I guess they definitely broke up. He obviously tried to get with her to be set for life but now he has to crawl back to work...

10. [+24, -0] I still don't get why he got that tattoo of her if they weren't going to get married

11. [+20, -0] Isn't stuff like "I've gotten brighter" supposed to be said by actual victims?

12. [+18, -0] Back when he was in TVXQ, I thought he was so cute and loving when he made these facial expressions... now I want to slap him

-