Jonghyun's dog Roo is reported missing


Article: late SHINee Jonghyun's pet dog goes missing "Heartbreaking"

Source: Korea Econ via Nate

1. [+202, -3] I hope they find her. Please leash her once you do, I'm a dog owner myself and you really need to keep them leashed.

2. [+157, -3] Aigoo, what to do ㅠㅠ.. how did they lose her ㅜ Roo-ya, go home fast..

3. [+142, -4] Roo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they find her safe ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+16, -2] There's no way you can lose your dog if you have them leashed. All you need is a low fence near your front door too. There's really no way to lose them otherwise.

5. [+16, -0] I'll pray that they find her soon ㅠㅠ

6. [+15, -1] How poorly did they manage her that they lost her... I feel bad for the dog

7. [+14, -3] Did they not leash her? Obviously they lost her because they didn't protect her properly

8. [+12, -3] As a pet owner myself, losing pets is the fault of the owner. You should always have them leashed outside and install a fence at your front door. There's no way for them to get out on their own. I do hope they find her soon.

9. [+6, -1] Please leash your pets

10. [+5, -1] If someone found her, please speak up ㅠㅠ

-